I have too much time on my hands, so I'm sure to put my hands to good use. I crochet and I've been known to costume. My nocturnal nature and love of crafting has conspired to not let me sleep at night.
I tentatively bill myself as a "hooker who can tie you up" because my primary crafting focus of late has been crocheting (the hook) and making corsets (the tying).
In my travels, I have:
- refinished two antique sewing tables
- built furniture
- painted home interiors
- made a wedding gown, accompanying garter and bridesmaid dresses
- performed a complete refurb on an old water-damaged coffee table
- upcycled a pair of loose-fitting jeans into a '50s-style pair of just-past-the-knee skinny jeans
- engineered my own corset style (the Strategic Sweetheart)
- participated in a rumble (okay, maybe not)