Almost too appropriate that I missed last week and am catching up today, considering the topics are so well tied together!
April 30: Red
1) What is your favorite red food?
This one's tough, but I'll go with strawberries.
2) When were you last caught red-handed?
Last Saturday, when snuck a few bites of my cousin Piper's Mint Oreo Blizzard when she "wasn't looking." Yeah, it was purposeful red-handness.
3) What’s your nicest red article of clothing?
Probably my new(ish) little tank dress, for its multipurpose usefulness. In terms of actual nicety, then my red bridesmaid dress from my friends' wedding.
4) Who’s got the loveliest red hair?
Christina Hendricks, Esquire's Best Looking Woman. Or Alyson Hannigan, 'cept for the fact that she keeps dying it darker. Also Felicia Day.
5) What are your thoughts on the 2002 Baz Luhrmann film Moulin Rouge!?
Love it. Very trippy and colorful, but I'm a sucker for a musical!
May 7: Colors!
1) Who could be described as a nightmare in pink?
2) How long does it take you to type “The quick red fox jumps over the lazy dog” on your cell phone or computer keyboard?
Something like 6-8 seconds on the computer, maybe a titch longer on the Moto Cliq.
3) What item in a plain brown wrapper did you most recently receive?
Part of my mom's Mother's Day gift, purchased at the mercantile in Almelund, MN. I won't say what it is (as if she reads this...), but I'll say I found it in the "antique" section, rather than the grocery, soda fountain, or what looked to be a community swap. Might could be a post about this on Sunday...
4) Who’s got the loveliest cinnamon skin?
Variations on a theme here - Gina Torres.
5) When did you last take a walk in the lonely silver rain?
Oh man today at lunch! It's gross out! I don't blame the Twins for postponing tonight's game (inaugural rain delay game!) due to rain.
What is the real inspiration for this week’s questions?
I want to say song lyrics, but I'm probably wrong.
There you have it! Another week, another 5. (Plus a bonus 5!)