15 January 2010

The Friday5: Misses

What’s something you frequently misplace?
My gloves, my phone, and occasionally, my motivation.

For whom are you often mistaken?
My sister, sometimes.

When were you last misinformed about something important?
I can't think of a time I was misinformed about something important.  Though a previous employer did hire me with one pay rate in mind, and tried to short-change me when they ran my first pay check.  That was frustrating.

Where in your home do you have a seemingly random collection of miscellanea?
Either the hutch drawers, or my headboard, and possibly my dresser.

Upon meeting someone for the first time, what qualities in the other person are likely to cause you to misjudge him or her?
The bumper stickers on or in their car, and possibly even Facebook groups and whatnot.