05 March 2010

The Friday 5: Staples

And not the office kind.

1) Of all the hundreds of sizes and shapes bread seems to come in, what is your favorite?
Hmm... A difficult question, especially since I worked in a bakery!  I'll have to go with... probably... a basket style loaf (kinda wide sandwich bread), or hallah, because it's typically all fancy and braided.

2) What’s your favorite thing to eat with rice?
Cheese. Okay, if rice isn't the main dish, then probably ring bologna and green beans, or chow mein.

3) What are your feelings about milk?
Love it.

4) What was wrapped in the tortilla you most recently ate?
Probably Chipotle.

5) How many staplers are there in your house and where are they?
I know I have one either in my room in the desk, or in the office in my box of misc. office supplies. And Brent probably has one on his desk, too.


So there you go - another week, another 5!