Here we go again!
1) When you come home from a long day of whatever it is you do and your brain is totally fried, what therapy do you normally seek?
Napping in front of the television is the best kind of therapy that exists.
2) Of the myriad of desserts made primarily of fried dough, what is your favorite?
Honestly, not really a fan unless I'm at a Chinese restaurant, or I'm at the Minnesota State Fair. Then, it's sugar donuts and deepfried candy bars, respectively.
3) Most fried foods are best right out of the fryer, but what’s a fried food that you enjoy cold?
The Monte Cristo. See below. When they're hot, you really can only eat half of it.
4) What’s the most unusual deep-fried food you’ve ever tried?
The Monte Cristo. It's a ham and cheese sandwich. Dipped in batter. Deep-fried. And dipped in strawberry topping. It's pretty much the most fantastic thing on the planet. And you really can only eat half at a time.
5) Where can you get really good French fries?
Wendy's, the Minnesota State Fair, or, up until a couple of years ago, "Minnesota Picnic" at the Mall of America.
And there you have it! Another week, another 5!